Lauren Loves Features
- Upload your own logo and favicon to make the theme yours
- Fonts and colors easy to update in the Customizer
- Optional three column footer area
- Styled Genesis eNews Extended plugin for growing your email list
- WooCommerce ready so you can launch your own shop
- Optimized for the Gutenberg editor
- Optional full-width page template
- Totally responsive for all devices
- Built on the Genesis Framework
What do I need to use this theme?
You’ll need a self-hosted WordPress website (I recommend Siteground for hosting) and the Genesis framework installed on your website to use this theme.
What size should my logo / header be?
Good question! Your logo should be 430 x 200 pixels.
No logo? No problem! You can simply type in the name of your website, and it’ll be styled based on the default font and styling on the site.
What if I get stuck?
My goal is to make using my themes as easy as possible for you. This is why I’ve created an installation guide for you to follow as well as other tutorials on how to troubleshoot and get the most out of your theme.
Are the graphics in the demo available, too?
Yes! The graphics seen in the blog posts are available here!
DISCLAIMER: This page contains some affiliate links, which means I receive commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate link!